SPECIAL 100% CAREFREE BOOKING POLICY
Valid for all the 2021 trips
✔ 25% deposit to confirm the booking, fully refundable.
✔ No cancellation fees up to 7 days prior to your arrival date.
Customers must cancel the reservation by e-mail and the cancellation date is calculated based on Italian standard time.
2021 100% CAREFREE BOOKING POLICY
For all the 2021 trips
- 25% deposit at the moment of booking FULLY REFUNDABLE and TRANSFERABLE up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to the arrival date.
2021 CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE CANCELLATION POLICY*
- If you decide to cancel more than 30 days prior to the arrival date the 25% deposit is fully refundable and transferable or you can choose to keep it as credit for a future trip.
- If you decide to cancel less than 30 days prior to the arrival date, we will keep all the sums paid as credit for a future trip. The credit is transferable.
- If you decide to cancel less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund. We will keep 25% of the sums paid as credit for a future trip. The credit is transferable.
*This policy applies if there are in place any official travel restrictions preventing you to travel to Italy at the time you’re due to travel. If you cancel for any other reason our standard cancellation policy applies.
* Future trip credits, must be used within 2 calendar years of the original date of departure or funds are forfeit. Refunds will not be issued after a future trip credit has been chosen.
2021 STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY
- If you decide to cancel up to 30 days prior to the arrival date, a 25% penalty will apply or you can keep all the sums paid as credit for a future trip
- If you decide to cancel less than 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund
* Future trip credits must be used within 1 calendar year of the original date of departure or funds are forfeit. Refunds will not be issued after a future trip credit has been chosen.
All prices are quoted in local currency “Euro” and are listed as a guide only. All prices include value added tax (I.V.A.)
Prices are inclusive of all specified in “Included”
Prices are not inclusive of all not specified in “Included”
Acceptance reservations are subject to availability at the moment of request. If BeautifuLiguria is able to provide the service, BeautifuLiguria will then produce a confirmation of the details regarding the booking, by email. If BeautifuLiguria is unable to provide the service a cancellation of the booking request will be sent by email.
Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person purchasing the booking shall be deemed to do so on the basis that he/she acts as an agent for both or all members of the party and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party
Special terms can be agreed on a contract basis signed and accepted by both parts.
The contract is governed by Italian law and in case of dispute that we can not settle amicably, exclusive jurisdiction is conferred on the Italian court.
BeautifuLiguria acts as intermediary between clients and carefully selected service providers.
BeautifuLiguria purchases accommodations, transportation, tour guides and other services from various independent suppliers.
All such persons and entities are independent contractors independently owned and managed.
The Client by engaging BeautifuLiguria and making full payment for the specified service agrees that BeautifuLiguria cannot be held responsible for delays, damages, accidents, personal injuries, illness, acts of war, strikes or other labour, overbooking or downgrading of services, catastrophic events, floods, earthquakes and all those situations and conditions that cannot be linked to our company as acts of negligence. Also, mechanical or other failure referring to the means of transportation or any activities or circumstances beyond our control and that any refund will be sought directly from the service provider.
Moreover it is not liable for any negligent or willful act of any such person or entity or of any third person.
Travelers agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Beautifuliguria, and its agents, officers and employees from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of their participation in BeautifuLiguria‘s activities.
Tour prices includes the handling of two pieces of luggage per person. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event of a client having excess luggage, BeautifuLiguria reserve the right to charge an excess baggage allowance, to change the type of vehicle or refuse to transport the items.
BeautifuLiguria is not responsible for any loss or damage luggage throughout the travel program.
Due to extraordinary or to unforeseen circumstances, acts of force majeure (strikes, road conditions, weather…), accommodation, cooking classes, wine tours, guided tours, transfers, etc.. are subject to change.
BeautifuLiguria reserve the right, to alter or omit any part of the itinerary, to substitute accommodations (of the same category) or tour guides or means of transportation or location for cooking classes and wine tours, without notice and without allowance of refund.
PASSPORTS AND VISAS
Check with your foreign consulate, embassy and passport agency for the latest visa requirements.
Valid passports are required for all passengers.
We strongly suggest to provide your own travel insurance to protect yourself and your travel investment and to ensure peace of mind, before, during and after your trip.
Also we recommend a medical and personal insurance to cover medical expenses and loss of baggage or personal belonging.
PHOTOGRAPHY DURING YOUR TRIP
BeautifuLiguria might take photographs and videos of guests during the trip and use them for promotional purposes (i.e. website and social media). Travelers agree to allow their image to be used for promotional purposes. Guests who prefer their image not be used are asked to advise BeautifuLiguria before or during the trip writing an email at email@example.com
BeautifuLiguria srls P.IVA 02571530993
By Authentic Italian Travels – Tour Operator n. 896/22407
Address: Vico degli Indoratori 10/7A 16123 Genova